I received this email from one of our language textbook reps today.
Technology can revolutionize your classroom in the following ways:
* Students can participate in the classroom.
* Student performance and outcomes improve.
* You can easily assess your students’ understanding of a concept in the classroom.
* You can assess what your students already know before they enter your classroom.
* An automatic tool for grading that can be easily delivered into your grade book.
We offer XXXXXX a personalized online diagnostic and tutorial tool and XXXXXXXXXX- a student response system using PowerPoint and clickers.
Powerpoint and clickers? Are you serious? Aaaaargh! Does anyone else sense a disconnect here?