More and more of my work is done online – not via email or phone, but through the intartubes themselves. This week’s episode of Tech-o Tuesday focuses on some on the collaboration webapps that help me get my work done, no matter where I am, and no matter with whom I need to connect. Check below the audio file for links to all programs I mentioned.
- iChat AV: Apple’s standard IM client, with A/V capabilities.
- TokBox: online video messaging; easy embedding into blogs / websites / social profiles
- Scriblink: online whiteboarding
- Vyew: synchronous or asynchronous whiteboarding, built-in a/v chat and desktop sharing, and easy saving of vyewbooks
- Stixy: like Google Apps, but sexier. Drag-and-drop bulletin boards for sharing documents, photos, tasks, appointments, etc.